Thursday, May 25, 2006,3:11 AM
The stuff dreams are made of
I've been having strange and weird dreams lately, too strange in fact. Some of them are so vivid, I wonder what does it have to do with what I feel and experience lately.

A few weeks ago, I dreamt that I was back at home in Malaysia and curiously, I was in the study room of my house and I remembered I had to catch two birds, dunno what they were for. So I went and looked for the birds, and found one, which is dead. I grabbed it and looked for the other one, and found it sitting by the door. It was a seagull I think but when I approached it, it started hissing like a snake. I thought, "What the fuck?? Why the hell am I supposed to do catching these birds, a dead one and the other one hissing at me??".

Too scared to go closer, I went off and remembered my lovely Proton Wira which I had been driving during my three years in KL. So I went down and there it was, parked nicely in the driveway like how I remembered it always. But something is wrong, the car looked longer, and the rear end is different. I looked around and realized someone had modified it! Instead of the ordinary end of a typical Aeroback Wira, it was replaced with a Satria's butt. Then my mom came out and I asked her what happened and all of a sudden, she started scolding me like I had just crashed it! Weird...

Another odd dream I had last night was about me going back home to KL, without telling my parents. So, I reached home and the moment my parents saw me, they began scolding me incessantly. Not bothered, I went up to my bedroom and realized that the bed was still as messy as I had left it on the day I came to Melbourne. I don't remember what happened next but I was trying to stow away on a container ship at some harbour at night. I was hanging on to the anchor hoping no one would see me. But as soon as they pulled the anchor up and I reached the ship's hull, and there were a group of people standing around me laughing and screaming. What the fuck is that all about??

Again, I don't remember what happened after that, but after a while I was holding a gun at a corner of a road junction facing a plain looking building. A couple was walking along one side of the building and on the other side, a thief with a gun waiting for the right time to mug the couple (Its noteworth that the girl is pretty good-looking). I stood there watching everything until the thief came out and surprised the couple. Wanting to be hero, I ran towards them but it was too late as the robber had grabbed the girl and shot her dead. I struggled with the thief to force him to drop the gun and realizing that I was holding a gun all along, I shot him five times. But he didnt die! I shot him some more, about 25 times more. The dream ended when I realized how the hell can my gun shoot more than 10 bullets. I woke up bewildered.

Whether it had anything to do with me missing home or me watching the movie Snatch a couple of days ago or me playing GTA: San Andreas lately or the "trips" I had a couple of days or weeks ago, I have no idea. Hmm...

 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


2 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License