Sunday, April 02, 2006,12:47 AM
Letter which I've yet to make....
Letters which I've yet to send,
Letters which I've yet to receive,
Dreaming of letters which I fantasized for the one I loved,
I read as the tears roll down my face.

This little life which I relate to,
Never thought of anything better,
Realizing the little existence I have,
How insignificant it is..

Letters which I've yet to send,
Letters which I still don't know how to compose,
Reading from far away, a land I dearly miss,
As I stroll down the fairway as people pass by.

This little town I call a home away from home,
Finding desire to comfort the heart in me,
Sadness loom with inevitable gloom,
Dreaming for better company.

Dreary eyes staring at the black hole sun,
Pondering on the damned life full of sins,
Looking for better days with a face full of glee,
Drown by sadness, but never to see them again.

Letters which I've yet to read,
Letters which I've yet to reply,
A life that I need to follow and comply,
Kudos to who did it, and insults to those who didn't.

It has been a night full of reminiscence, full of the sweet company which I had taken for granted for the past year, oh how I wish you guys had realized how grateful I was. I didn't realize it then, but now how special it was and amazing it feels to be with the people who I can relate with. From a land far away, the One above shall strike thee with the sum of fear and despair for those who never treasure the friendship that they never had thought they would appreciate... Amin and good night..
 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License