Thursday, December 16, 2004,4:51 AM
Life isnt a beach


The title there doesnt mean anything at all.. I just feel like writing something tonight, still charged from the trip from Rompin, although feeling a bit under the weather after all those cold swims and windy evenings that comes after that...

Three days in a so-called villa by a beach was the right thing I need to end the semester, the worst semester throughout my stint at Taylor's... so far... Although most of the time there were spent on watching Peng Soon, Leon and Jun Keat playing WWE on PS2, there were some very relaxing and calm moments that will live in me for quite some time. Well, I didint get to sit on a beach bench (is that what they're called?), sipping on some teh O ais limau and listening to my favorite Mp3s but I got something equally nice. Sleeping in a hammock on a extremely breezy beach was mind-blowingly great, heaven on earth. Campfire by the sea, walking around the resort alone at night, riding a bike on the beach were some of the luxuries I will never see within the next few years.. If I'm lucky.. There were some lousy moments too, lousy cup noodles made us even more hungry than we should be, freezing evenings after long dip in the pool, getting the bike stuck in the sand... Nevetheless, they're priceless moments that'll stay with me..

Well, now back to civilization, the pathetic feeling is back.. Bloody hell.. Feeling sick, cold and tired in my room. Its funny why do people put themselves into so much torture like working and studying to make life as wonderful as living in a beach, but most never achieve it, some fall halfway. I'm not trying to be negative, but its quite true. We keep making ourselves too busy until we forget about those small little things, like clipping your nails, digging your nose, that makes us somehow strangely happier. Stop for a while and see things thru properly, maybe you'll laugh at whatever you've done, maybe you'll regret it, but one thing's for sure, you have to let go of certain things and learn from what happened. Oh yeah... lessons...

Its almost 1... Dammit, long day tommorow, need to pay summons, collect stuff and tonnes of other things that have kept me from enjoying my holidays. Oh well, life goes on..
Posted by Hello

 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License