Monday, November 01, 2004,2:15 AM
Halloween!
Halloween starts in a few minutes.. As a kid, I would be scared of the ghosts (although i do still, a bit), boogie man and such things. But I have better things to be scared of, I have 3 submissions and a presentation this week and I'm still chiling here in my room sitting in front of a computer typing this out. Now that's scary. And its that time of the year again, when all Moslems in this world "cleanse" themselves and Im suppose to be a good Moslem. Well, to certain extent, I have been a good one, let God be the judge of this. Nothing much to say tonight, feeling a bit tired and stressed about the things I have to do.. Sleepless Ramadhan nights, here i come.


 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License