Wednesday, June 06, 2007,9:36 PM
You know what?
BOB DYLAN IS COMING TO MELBOURNE!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In conjunction with his 32nd album, Modern Times, Bob Dylan is back in Melbourne after his last performance years ago, part of his Never Ending Tour. Tickets will be on sale tomorrow. This is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me eversince I set my foot on Land Down Under.

He'll be performing at Rod Laver Arena on August 17th and hell yeah I'll be there, just need to have a proper financial backing from my bank back home, just kidding. Hopefully, apart from performing his songs from the new album (which is pretty interesting considering that the name 'Modern Times' is a pun of the modern era, correct me if I'm wrong), classics like from his previous albums will be played too, afterall, what is a Bob Dylan performance without showcasing all his past greatest works. I hope you won't dissapoint me Mr. Dylan.

My part of the bargain, however, is to get some kaki to go to the performance with, since there aren't that many who likes Bob Dylan or ever heard of him before. Never in a million years that I will get to seize this opportunity again, unless he somehow decides to visit Malaysia.. Very unlikely.

One thing's for sure, I will be there on the 17th August no matter what. Bob Dylan here I come!
 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License