Wednesday, November 15, 2006,3:21 PM
What now?
It's a blistering cold Wednesday afternoon, it's raining and I experienced my first, well, hail. It might not even qualify as hail 'cause the ice that fell were less than 50mm in width. Pretty uneventful actually, lasted for a few seconds only. A precursor to the long-awaited holidays with limited idea on how to make this a worthwhile break.

Putting that aside, I am officially on holidays now (if you consider my design portfolio submission isn't a big deal, which i believe so since it has been a lousy semester). It's funny how some of us architecture students find the holidays an issue hard to manage, just like our design studios. After spending a whole semester running around beating deadlines, we find ourselves beyond our capabilities to become idle and slack. There's too much freedom, we are married to our work.

Of course we have plans on how to spend the days, but its not going to cover every hour of the day. Then when its slowly coming to an end, we find ourselves stuck in that same old dissatisfied feeling of not having enough time to relax. So, for the next 18 days that I'll be in Melbourne, I'm gonna make sure that every minute I have here are well-spent, in any way that I can think of.

Labels:

 
posted by azreey
Permalink ¤


0 Comments:






Listed on BlogShares

Creative Commons License